Saturday, September 1, 2007

Nola's visit

Annie started eating cereal this week and she will start veggies and fruits soon too! She seemed to really like the cereal, she kept laughing when I put it in her mouth! I don't know if she actually swallowed any the first time we fed her!
Nola has been with us all week and G-Paw got here late last night! We have had a fun week with Nola!

Daddy feeding Annie!

Mrs. Attitude!

Yummy!


I think I might like this!



She's getting so big!

She's so cool!


??? Don't ask...Nola was having fun with Annie!


Annie likes to eat noses!




Daddy time!



Annie has gotten to the point where she pulls her socks off of her whenever she wears them...of course once she takes them off, they end up in her mouth!


Nola and Annie playing together!

Don't ask again...Nola likes to take these kinds of pictures!


Annie at playtime at the library!


Nola came with us to baby bounce at the library. I think she enjoys this more now that she is so allert!


Annie looks huge in this picture to me! LOL!


Poor Dawgs...she still is showing her support!


No comments: