Monday, October 8, 2007

First Tooth!

Annie cut her first tooth today! These are my attempts to capture this little milestone on camera...hahaha...yeah right...that's was not possible!!!!



Annie's like please stop this mom!

We realized this weekend, that besides her excersaucer and jumpster, Annie hasn't gotten any new toys since before she was born...she's so deprived...can't you tell, she has absolutely nothing to play with! Anyway, we went to walmart this morning and got her some new toys that she will be able to grow with for awhile. Here are some pictures of her playing today.

New rings and pop up thing! (I remember having this when I was little...so I was very drawn to it at Walmart!)



It's an elephant!


Mama's heart!

My mommy dresses me like boy!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Annie is doing so well sitting up...Harper is still not interested at all. She's precious as always.