Thursday, November 22, 2007

Guess What...

Can you read Annie's new shirt....




If you can't make out the shirt...check out this LO...



That's right...we're going to have another baby! It's crazy and we are so so excited!!! We found out two weeks ago and our due date is July 5 (I think it will be pushed back a couple of weeks after I have an ultrasound next month). Annie and the new baby will be 15 months apart...and hopefully be BFFs!!!!

It took us awhile to get pregnant with Annie so we always said that whenever it was possible we would start trying again...we didn't want to wait too long then it take a long time again...well...we obviously don't have to worry about that anymore!!! We are so thankful that it was quick this time!

Please keep us in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy and that I have the strength to take care of two little ones...LOL! I know this is God's perfect timing and everything will work out fine!

3 comments:

The Abney Family said...

That is so awesome!! Congrats on the big news! I am so happy for you.

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How awesome is that? I'm so happy for ya'll.

Latrice said...

I just wanted to leave you some good wishes on your blog too!! Congrats and just have fun with it. Your kids will be so close. I can't wait to do it all over again.