Friday, November 2, 2007

swinging and green veggies!

We have been having so much fun with Nola...I don't want her to leave! Today we went to the park even though there were gail force winds! Annie was wind blown by the time we got home but she had fun. She went on the swings and the slide for the first time! I was nervous about going down the slide with her, but my mom went down first to make sure it was safe, so we did it...and it was so exciting...oh the little things in life!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!



Swinging is so fun!

I love this!

Watch me NOLA!

Annie has also gotten very good at holding her own bottle...it is very nice!!!

Annie also tried green veggies today for the first time. She made funny faces at first, but seemed to like them!

She's a heart!

No comments: