Tuesday, December 11, 2007

For a couple of weeks now Annie has been saying Da-Da. I don't really think that she knows what she's saying, but she says it! So when she says it, I, of course, always try to say Ma-Ma. Well yesterday, I was cooking and she was in her excersaucer in the kitchen with me and she just looked up and said Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma...I got so excited...It brought tears to my eyes! Again, I doubt she knows what she's saying but she said it!!!
Here's a few pics for the day!

Look...Annie actually looks like a little girl!!!

This is a summer dress but since its 85 degrees here, I thought it would be fine!

Sleeping beauty! (I just realized that I don't have many pictures of Annie sleeping at night...so I took a few last night....cause we really need more pictures!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I may have to pull out some summer clothes too...It's 80 degrees here...so weird.

She's adorable as always.

Hayley said...

It's 81 here in NC...I hope it cools off a little before we head to Tampa after Christmas. I LOVE the first pic!!!!

Hayley

Latrice said...

She is too cute!! Love the green summer dress. I know how you feel. Anna's looked like a little boy for a while. She's finally getting some hair and can hold a small clip. LOL!! TFS