Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beach

We went to the beach this evening when Tanner got home from work. We had so much fun, except that I let Tanner's good pair of sunglasses wash out to sea. Annie and I were sitting where the waves come in and tanner asked me to hold his glasses while he went swimming. A huge wave came and I had to grab onto her with both hands and the glasses were gone! WHOOPS!!!
Tanner taught annie how to throw handfuls of sand...I don't know if that was such a great idea, but she loved to do it. She would clap for herself and say "YAY" everytime she did it! Here are a few pictures.




She was having a blast playing with daddy!



Here is another pregnant picture! I am 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant and NOT dialated at all...UGH!!!!!!!! I am suppossed to be induced on Wed, July 16th...only 6 days to go!

4 comments:

kasey said...

I just want to rub on that belly! You look great! So I was thinking again this week, I really like Myers Brock. I think that goes really good and is totally cute! U have to post pics of his room when its finished too. The baby shower invites were cute too thanks again for doing those!

Amber said...

You look fantastic!

The Abney Family said...

How fun and how exciting! Counting down the days!

Carrie said...

You look so great. If you beat me to having this baby, I will not be happy and super jealous!!! I am praying it's sometime this weekend. Keep me updated.