Monday, March 9, 2009

Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon

Lynzie and I ran the Disney Princess 1/2 marathon yesterday! It was a beautiful day and we got to run through Disney World and the castle! Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and all the Princesses were there cheering us on and The Fairy Godmother even started the race! Lynzie and I ran together and even finished with the EXACT same time! It was awesome running together and she really pushed me! We did better than we expected to do and we even felt good after! It was a fun experience!


Mickey and Minnie cheering us to the finish line!

Annie, Tanner, and Taylor came to watch! When I saw Annie I got an extra boost of energy!!!

Wearing our solid gold medals!!! (haha...I wish!)

Annie's already practicing her running!


Running with mommy's medal!






1 comment:

kasey said...

Great job that is awesome and sounds so much fun with the Disney people all there!