Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beautiful Day!

I can't believe that March is half way over already!!! This year is almost 1/4 over!!! Crazy! I have no idea where 2010 is going, but I know that I managed to get WAY behind on blogging! Since I am even farther behind on scrapbooking, I am taking some time right now to go ahead and catch up on all the events that I want to eventually scrapbook about (b/c I am using this blog to go back and refer to when I finally get a chance to put it on paper). Surprisingly, I haven't been as camera happy in 2010 as I usually am, so I dont have a ton of pictures. I guess that will make my scrapbooking easier down the road.
One of the fun things that we did in March, so far is spent the day with Tanner's parents, the kids, Lynzie and Taylor, and adam and Brie at the Wekiva Marina in Altamonte Springs. It was a gorgeous day and we just sat by the river and watched the canoers come by. The kids enjoyed feeding the fish and even got to pet a few animals (alligator, parrot, skunk and oppossum...they only touched the skunk! or kunk as annie says!). anyway here are a few pictures!
Brie Brie and Annie!
All the Brocks
I love the Hertz!
Having a snack!
Feeding the fish!

No comments: