Friday, July 2, 2010

Our week!

Our week has been spent with lots of swimming! The kids started swim lessons on Monday and had them through Thurs. We have spent all morning at the pool and after 4 lessons, Annie is actually swimming! She's a little fish! I am so proud of her and so excited about how far she has come in such a short time! Of course, I don't have one picture of them swimming (b/c I have to be in the water with Jesse..that's my excuse!)
Also this week, we have had a beach day, lots of painting (via Teach Your Tot) and now we have company! One of Tanner's bffs from college, Jason is here visiting.
Jason brought the kids these cute shirts. Annie's says "Someone love me in Kentucky."
And Jesse's says Kentucky Rocks!
Painting week!
Here are a few from the beach this past Sunday.










No comments: