Tuesday, October 30, 2007

High School Reunion!

This weekend was our 10 year high school reunion! I had an absolute blast! It was so good to see everyone and catch up! I can't wait to do it again in 10 more years!

Friday night we went to the football game. Despite the loud music from the band, Annie fell sound asleep! (Until she got to the car and absolutely exploded! Mom called me frantic!!! We managed to settle her down with the movement of the car and a bottle!)

We went to Time Out after the game and hung out for awhile! Tanner, Jason, and Alton let us just mingle while they hung out!



Pictures in the bathroom...nice!!!


Saturday we went to Al's to watch Mississippi State whip up on Kentucky...Go Dawgs!

Me and Al before the big party Sat. night!


Cut Hubbies having a good time with the Popers!

Yay...Blog Buds!!! It was so good to see Amber and talk about our babies!!!

Me, Amber, and Ali

PJP Class of 97!

Girls hanging out!

Me and Min having a blast!

Faye and me!




I had such a wonderful time! I love everyone in our class!