Monday, October 15, 2007

Scrapbooking

I have been into scrapbooking for a little while and have gotten even more into it since I had Annie! It is such a fun hobby and it gives me something to do that I enjoy! I have started her album, which I am desperately trying to keep up with...yeah right!!! Anyway, I have read so much about digital scrapbooking lately and I have tried to learn on my own, without any luck at all! I decided to take a course about it and I completed my very first digital layout today! I am very excited about this!!! I followed complete step by step instructions for this and I am in no way taking any credit for this layout, but it was so fun to do and I can't wait to start designing my own...here it is!


1 comment:

Amber said...

Corey, it's easy...On your posting page, click on the little film strip (right next to the image icon where you upload pictures), and upload it just like you do a picture.