Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

We had such a great time with everyone over Christmas! Katie, Greg, Max, Nola, and G-paw stayed with us for a week...and we only had one bathroom...Tanner didn't get the guest one working in time, even though he has been working so hard! It was a great week though! Here are some pictures of our week together...I hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas!


Annie playing with the carpet!


Annie crawling...she finally has is down!


Dec. 21...tanner's birthday! He's 29...the last year of youth! haha!


Tanner's BIG present...V8 splash juice...LOL! (and my mom aka: Nola!)


Dec. 22
Annie got to open one of her presents from Nola and Gpaw early. They got her this pool and balls to play in. She loved it!





Dec. 22

We all (including tanner's parents and his grandma) went out to dinner to celebrate Tanner's birthday!

Greg, Max, and Katie


Annie, Me, Tanner


Tanner and Annie hanging out on the mailbox outside of the resteraunt! This started a whole picture taking frenzy!


The Brock family on the mailbox.


Max being mailed! (there were many more, but I'll stop there!)


Dec. 23
We went to Tampa to visit Maw-Maw (my grandma, annie's great grandma.) It was good to see her and she loved seeing annie and Max.

Katie, Max, Maw Maw, Annie, and me at Maw-Maw's retirement community (she moved here after hurricane Katrina)

Sylvia, me, annie, my cousin Megan, Katie and Max.
We went to my uncle's house in Tampa, also.

Dec. 24
On Christmas eve, Katie and I went shopping and I guess Annie played in the leaves! (she has bug bites all over her b/c of this fun time!!! LOL)

YUM

Dec. 24...Christmas Eve Mass

Gpaw, Nola, Max and annie outside of church

Dec. 25 Christmas Day
Tanner got me a purple cow paper trimmer, which I wanted!
Tanner and I decided to give each other ornaments every year that have to do with something from the year. I got tanner this little work bench since he has been doing so much work on our house. He got me a baby's first christmas ornament with a place for annie's picture. It was so cute!

My maw-maw counted cross stiched these for katie and I. They have double meaning...I love Nola (my mom) and New Orleand Louisiana. They're very special.

Christmas baby...in her outfit from Nola.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute pictures!! I'm glad you had an awesome Christmas :)

Amber said...

So wonderful!!! I'm glad ya'll had such a great Christmas.