Sunday, August 10, 2008

This is how Annie sits her car seat! She's all leaned back with her foot kicked over the edge. It's so funny! This is her position while she listens to Micheal Buble! We play his "Everything" song over and over and over again in the car. Before it even ends, she starts saying "no, no" and signing more until I replay it! It's hysterical!

Jesse and I took another nap together on the couch. When I got up, he looked so little and sweet laying there all alone.



Annie loves to play with the remotes...of course...another "non-"toy. I got some pictures and a video of her playing with them today. She was trying pick all of them up at one time.

What??? Am I doing something wrong???

I got it!!!

Remotes are SO fun!




3 comments:

Amber said...

She is too cute!

kasey said...

Ryan sits like that on road trips too! That is so funny!
And what is it with remotes!!!! Drives me nuts!

Carrie said...

They are both so cute! Annie is hilarious.