Monday, April 6, 2009

More Beach

I feel redunant posting more pictures of the kids at the beach, but we actually went to the beach with daddy on Sat. It was fun to have the whole family there! (and MUCH easier!) The day was spent digging and playing in a big hole. I even had someone come up and tell me that it looked like we made our playpen! It worked out perfect to "contain" Jesse, even though he still ate a ton of sand! Here are more beach pictures....


Starting to dig the hole. Again...notice Annie bathing suit! I'm at a loss for what to do with her not keeping her clothes on. She wanted her whole bathing suit off, but since she wasn't wearing anything underneath her suit, I convinced her to at least wear it half on!!! Pick your battles, right????





Jesse in his homemade playpen.




No comments: