Wednesday, September 2, 2009

marker fun

If Annie naps for 5 minutes in the car, she rarely takes a "real" nap when we get home, even though I always try! So this weekend, on our way home from Nonnie and Papa's house, Annie fell asleep. Well, 2 hours later, I put her down for her nap. I could hear her talking to herself and went in a few times to tell her that it was time to go to sleep. Then I didn't hear her anymore so assume she fell asleep (you know they say about those who assume!). Later, I go in her room to check on her and this is what I found...


Nice huh!? There was a bucket of markers on her changing table. I didn't think that she would be able to get to them...ok, I take that back, I really didn't even think about it at all! But she reached over and got all the markers and decided to create some artwork on the walls, her bed, and her body! At least it was washable and all came off! ;-)
Oh, and of course, Tanner was telling me that I can't tell her not to do this then take pictures of it...it sends a mixed message! But how can I not get pictures of this???

2 comments:

kasey said...

And this is why Ryan is still in her crib! LOL

The Abney Family said...

LOL! That's pretty funny.