Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Brie and Stacy had these cute little shirts for Emmy and Addy and they inspired me to get a little crafty this week. I used iron on crystals for the word boo then I used fabric glue to attach the ribbon and sewed it into the stitching of the shirt (I cannot sew but this was simple! If I can do anyone can!). I used fabric glue to attach the bow too. I also made a headband with matching bow for Annie. This took no time at all and I was pretty happy with the results! (Better than spending 30 bucks at Etsy!)

So, now that Annie had a Halloween Shirt, we took a trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday with Amanda, Ryleigh, and Payton!
I think Jess thought that these little pumpkins were balls. He loved playing with them!

Annie liked the little ones too!

She never looks at the camera!



:-)

Silly boy!

All I ever ask for is just ONE picture of them together...this is the best I got today...

Jess ran around the patch the whole time! He really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute shirt! I may copy you, girl!