Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful Day 3

Thankful Day 3: The New Orleans Saints

I stayed up way to late watching the Saints beat the Falcons last night in an anxiety filled game. Of course, after the game was over, I couldn't sleep b/c I was so excited (and I thought I might have a panic attack from the last minutes of the game). So after a night of way less sleep than I am used too and with this lingering cold that I can't get rid of, I thought for sure getting out of bed this morning would not come easy. But thanks to that awesome win last night, I jumped right out of bed still on a high from the thought of my home team being 7-0 and the talk of some good things to come. Thanks Saints, for giving me an extra boost of energy that I think might last until Feb!!! Who Dat!
Instead of a picture, here is a little video I took of Annie singing.

Translation: "who dat say they gonna beat them Saints, Who Dat."

1 comment:

Jennifer Taylor said...

She's so cute! Precious video.