Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Annie and Jesse were very excited about wearing their green (and maybe a little worried about getting pinched! ;-). I got them all dressed and took some pictures and as we were about to leave the house, we all realized that I didn't have a speck of green on me. Of course, they thought this was hillarious and kept pinching me (hard!). I changed as fast as I could!

We had a fun playdate at the park with our friends and green cupcakes thanks for sweet Sarah, Addison and Annabelle!
While we were in New Orleans, Annie learned how to swing all by herself. We had been practicing for at least a year, but all of a sudden, out of nowhere, she just got it!
And could these two be any cuter??? I don't think so! They must have called each other and planned their outfits, b/c Sarah and I didn't!!!
And there is always Bryce and Jesse...these could are just the best of friends! Jesse talks about him nonstop and Bryce calls Jess "his Jesse!" They are so cute!

No comments: