Thursday, March 22, 2012

So far...

Wasn't it one of my new years resolutions to keep up with our personal/family blog? I'm really keeping up with that resolution...*sigh*
Well, since I do want to have this blog later on down the road for my kids to one day read or for me to go back and remember all these little details, I'm going to attempt to catch us up! So far, this year we have...
done a lot of grocery shopping, and sleeping...sometimes at the same time!
We have went to the park many many times..sometimes even getting to swing higher than NOnnie!

We had a real birthday party for Jesse's stuffed monkey, pop, with real cake invitations and guests!

We caught one too many lizards!

We have made a mess with shaving cream, and maybe practice writing our letters too!

Or just made a mess

We got to visit with Nola and Gpaw twice already!
We have been able to spend lots of time with our friends!

We went to our church's fair and had lots of fun as you can tell by Jesse's face!! ;-)
And got to do this...


We painted




We went to a snow festival equipped with a truck load of bags and bags and bags of ice blown onto the ground for the kids to slip around in!


We celebrated Valentine's day with these three LOVES!

We made homemade donuts!

We dressed up like princesses and fairies and painted our faces with fingernail polish!





We made St. Patty's Day cupcakes



And made more messes!

2012 is off to a great start...hopefully I will remember to update this blog more than every three months!

1 comment:

Amber said...

YOU ARE THE BEST MOM, COREY!!! Seriously, you are such an example to me, and I love seeing your family in action. :)