Wednesday, August 25, 2010

She's here!

August 14, 2010 Molly Kathryn Brock entered the world at 11:24 A.M. After only about an hour and 1/2 of "real" labor (which I felt none of thanks to the wonderful epidural!!!). I was scheduled to be induced Sat. morning. I started having contractions at 3 am...every 6 min. apart or so, but when we got to the hospital, I wasn't really in labor..just false contractions that weren't helping me dialate. In fact, I hadn't dialated anymore than I had at my dr. appt. the Tues. before. So, I agreed to go ahead and start the induction. I got potossin at about 10ish, my water broke at about 10:30ish, and by 11, I felt pressure and sure enough I was already10 cm!
The words "It's a girl" were amazing to hear and I couldn't be more thankful and happy to have another daughter! These words brought tears to Tanner's eyes and more tears to my eyes when I watched him hold his youngest daughter for the first time!
Molly is amazing, she barely even cried when she was born! Here are some pictures of another blessing!
The love of my life!
Ready to go!
Molly Kate!
I love Tanner's face in this picture!
Daddy of 3! Wow!
I'm in love!
:-)
Annie took to Molly right away! She is such a great big sister!
Jesse didn't do as well in the hospital (as you can see from this picture...he's very uninterested in Molly!) but now that we are home, he's doing much better!
We are now a family of 5!!!

2 comments:

Taylor & Krisa said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Amber said...

Wow, Corey! You are all amazing, and Molly Kate is just as beautiful as Annie and Jesse.