Wednesday, February 2, 2011

To the fair!

There's nothing like a good fair to make you feel like a kid again!

We went to the Sacred Heart church fair last week and had a blast. This was a new "ride." The kids actually got inside these big plastic bubbles and they blew them up with a blower (the kind that you use to blow leaves off of the driveway). Then they just rolled around in them on top of water. They looked like hamsters in those balls, or the bubble boy from Seinfeld!
The helicopter was a hit for the first 4 minutes, then Jesse started crying.

When we got home I asked Annie and Jesse what their favorite rides were. Annie said the bubble and jesse said he didn't like the big slide. Then he said I didn't like the helicopter either, and I didn't like the bubble. I said what about the whales? He said OHHHH, I like the whales! At least he liked something!

No comments: